Wednesday, August 04, 2004

happy

Another year older, another year wiser? I hope you have a wonderful birthday with lots of cake and champagne. Are you staying the capital city enjoying all the improvements and infrastructure and getting ready for the games? Or are you sunning yourself on some remote island far from the madding crowd's ignoble strife? (Go ahead and identify that line. Originality fails me at 6 a.m.) I wish you all the best on your birthday and everyday. Wave to me, because I'll be watching.

xo

could have been better, i know. spent bday in L.[island], not as bad as i hoped it'd be, and the food was great (no champagne no way). but thanx for all the letters.

yep, it could have been better.

i hate me and you for going through this like we do. and: hey, read anything exciting lately? finished a japanese one titled "Hotel Iris": is she trying to be provocative or are they just normal like this?

e-kissez (cant beat the taste)

K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home